How Can We Help?
Home / Support Center / Knowledge Base / LED strip lights / Are your LED strip lights flicker-free?
Are your LED strip lights flicker-free?
I see your CENTRIC HOME™ A19 bulbs are rated as flicker-free. I don't see the same designation for your LED strip lights. Are they also flicker-free?
All of our LED strip lights are flicker-free, when used with a flicker-free power supply. The reason we do not show a flicker-free rating for our LED strip lights is due to the fact that flicker performance with third-party power supplies depends on the power supply unit, rather than our LED strip lights.
Our own power supply units and dimmers provide flicker-free power and are an excellent choice for our LED strip lights. You can be assured of flicker-free LED strip light performance with any of the following combinations:
- LED strip light + TRIAC dimmable power supply + third-party wall-switch (no dimming)
- LED strip light + TRIAC dimmable power supply + third-party wall-dimmer (see compatible list) | LayoutMap™ 3001-1A
- LED strip light + FilmGrade™ Power Supply (no dimming) | LayoutMap™ 3002-3C
- LED strip light + FilmGrade™ Power Supply + FilmGrade™ LED Dimmer | LayoutMap™ 3002-2D
- LED strip light + FilmGrade™ Power Supply + FilmGrade™ DMX LED Dimmer / Decoder (for film & theatrical applications)
Question posted under:
LED strip lightsFlicker free